The question of whether Modibodi contains PFAS (per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances) has been a concern for some consumers. These chemicals are known to be harmful to human health and the environment, and their presence in everyday products is a growing concern.
Modibodi’s Stance on PFAS
Modibodi has a clear and firm stance against the use of PFAS in their products. They state that:
- PFAS is not included in their product design.
- Their treatments are ZDHC compliant, which excludes the use of PFAS.
- They have a strict supplier due diligence process that includes spot tests for PFAS to ensure its absence in their supply chain.
- Their products are tested to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, which tests for a wide range of harmful chemicals, including PFAS.
Evidence Supporting Modibodi’s Claims
Several pieces of evidence support Modibodi’s claims about being PFAS-free:
- Modibodi’s website and marketing materials explicitly state that their products do not contain PFAS.
- They have published a detailed statement on their website outlining their commitment to being PFAS-free.
- Independent testing conducted by a third-party laboratory has confirmed that Modibodi products do not contain detectable levels of PFAS.
- Modibodi has received independent certification from OEKO-TEX Standard 100, verifying the absence of harmful chemicals, including PFAS, in their products.
Transparency and Accountability
Modibodi takes transparency and accountability seriously. They actively engage with consumers on the issue of PFAS, addressing their concerns and providing detailed information about their testing and certification processes. This commitment to transparency builds trust and confidence in their brand.
Based on the available evidence, it is clear that Modibodi does not use PFAS in their products. Their commitment to using safe and sustainable materials is demonstrably evident in their product design, manufacturing processes, and independent testing results.