The “exited” metric on Instagram Stories refers to the number of times a user has swiped away from a specific story. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as:
- The user lost interest in the story.
- The user ran out of time to watch the story.
- The user saw a clickable link in the story and swiped up to learn more.
- The user was viewing multiple stories at once and swiped to the next story.
How to use the “exited” metric to improve your Instagram Stories
The “exited” metric can be a helpful tool for understanding how users are engaging with your Instagram Stories. If you see that a lot of people are exiting your stories early, this may be a sign that you need to make some changes. You could try:
- Making your stories more engaging by using different types of content, such as photos, videos, and polls.
- Keeping your stories shorter so that users don’t lose interest.
- Adding more interesting captions to your stories.
- Promoting your stories to your followers so that more people see them.
By tracking the “exited” metric and making changes based on your findings, you can improve the engagement with your Instagram Stories and reach more people.
The “exited” metric is a valuable tool that can help you understand how users are engaging with your Instagram Stories. By tracking this metric and making changes based on your findings, you can improve the engagement with your stories and reach more people.