The message “This Story Is Unavailable” on Instagram means that you cannot access the particular story you are attempting to view. There are several reasons why you might see this message, including:
- The story has been deleted by the user.
- The account is private and you are not following the user.
- You have been blocked by the user.
- The story is in Close Friends mode and you are not a close friend of the user.
- The story has expired.
- There is a technical issue with Instagram’s servers.
How to Fix “Story Unavailable” on Instagram
If you see the message “This Story Is Unavailable,” you can try the following to fix the issue:
- Check to see if the user has deleted the story.
- Make sure you are following the account if it is private.
- Check to see if you have been blocked by the user.
- See if the story is in Close Friends mode.
- Wait 24 hours to see if the story has expired.
- Restart your phone or clear the Instagram app’s cache.
- Report the issue to Instagram.
The message “This Story Is Unavailable” can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can do to try to fix the issue. If you have tried all of the above and you are still unable to view the story, you can report the issue to Instagram.